E-mail marketing has become an unavoidable practice for both bloggers and internet marketers who would like to compete in this so tightened blogging era. Webmasters have started to use auto responders like AWeber, GetResponse, MailChimp, GraphicMail, etc., for making their process easier, faster as well as effective.
In this post we are going to compare Aweber and Getresponse, the two leaders in e-mail marketing. In this Aweber Vs GetResponse post I will present the best of my knowledge to eradicate the confusion in choosing the best e-mail marketing tool for your online business.
In the market you can find a lot of tools and even there are some freebies; but do all of them offer the same facilities?
Of course, not. So what matters is the deliverability. Now let us learn more about Aweber and Getresponse.
Aweber Vs GetResponse
Similarities between Aweber and GetResponse
- Both Aweber and GetResponse provide support for unlimited lists and unlimited auto responders.
- Sending unlimited emails to subscribers in enabled in both.
- Accurate and complete statistics or reports are given by both services.
- Configuring different types of custom opt-in forms is possible with Aweber and GetResponse.
- Both Aweber and GetResponse can be used for large scale marketing campaigns.
- Business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) focus is possible with both of them.
Aweber vs GetResponse – Features
- GetResponse supports email, monthly newsletters, social network delivery options, triggered campaigns and video marketing. But in the case of Aweber, it has almost all methods listed above except video email marketing.
- However, the delivery status of Aweber is better since many of the mail from GetResponse end up in Spam folder and so the reliability with Aweber has not yet diminished.
- Aweber has zero tolerance for spam and most of the mails pass through the recipients’ inbox.
- On the other hand, signing up with GetResponse will give you membership in a lot of business organizations such as Email Experience Council, TRUSTe, Email sender and provider coalition, etc. But this cannot be achieved with Aweber.
- Despite the accurate email delivery, Aweber has a lot features like, managing subscribers, auto responder follow up, HTML email templates, blog newsletters, and expert customer support.
- The features associated with GetResponse is a bit high in number and the main ones are responsive email design, email creator, landing page creator, social sharing, form builder and inbox preview.
Aweber Quick Tour
GetResponse Quick Tour
Getresponse vs Aweber – Plans and Prices
Aweber offers an affordable opt-in Email marketing at a rate of $19 per month. With this plan you can manage up to 500 subscribers, can send unlimited emails and has also a money back guarantee of 30 days. And if the number of subscribers exceeds then you can upgrade by paying extra fee.
GetResponse offers three different plans – the 1000 subscribers plan costing $15 per month, 2500 subscribers plan for $25 per month and the 10,000 subscribers plan worth $65 per month.
Both aweber and getresponse gives trail for you to take a test drive. Aweber gives you 30 days trial in just $1 with 30 days money back guarantee and getresponse gives you 30 days free trial without even giving your credit card details.
Aweber or GetResponse – Verdict
As per most of the reports and reviews, GetResponse is a difficult one to use as far as a newbie is considered and so most of them opt for Aweber because it is quite intuitive with its simple and user-friendly interface. Also, most of the mails from Aweber are delivered accurately right into the inbox rather than to the spam and so when weighing Aweber has got more value and is advisable to go for it if you are looking for an effective tool instead of a feature full tool.
But But Wait…
In this competition between getresponse and aweber, I think you’re the winner. Why you should completely trust my review when you can review both companies for free? Just sign up for free trial of both the companies and continue with the one which you like the most. Go Ahead and take the free test drive now.