So, you are the part of the green family. You carry the newest technology in your hand. You can get much more in your device if you Root your device. Following article will help you know about the benefits of rooting android. I’ll give you 7 reasons for why you must root your android device.
Benefits Of Rooting Android Device
Android comes up with many features in itself, but sometime we see the company made specification are not good to support a mobile phone. We need to add some modification from our side to make the phone faster and smarter.
What is rooting of android device?
Rooting means gaining root access of your mobile phone. When you gain root access you can modify the device’s software to maximum level. You need to hack the voids of the warranty, and there’s a probability that you can kill your phone forever.
Somehow, it is sometimes recommended to root your android device to make it better. We are not pushing you people to root your android phone, but if you are thinking to root your phone do your android.
Reasons & Advantages Of Rooting Android
1. Gain More Memory: If the internal memory of your android is low, you should root your android phone. You can buy a new memory card and make that memory as your internal memory. That will speed up your phone and make the lag low.
2. Why pay, If you get it for free: You can get all the paid applications, games and much more to your device for free. Why shall you pay for thing you can get it for free.
3. Why miss the updates: Mostly android phone you buy supports foremost 1 upcoming updates. So you are surely missing the next updates. If you root your phone you will receive all the upcoming updates.
4. Improved performance: You can easily improve your battery life and speed of phone. Rooting helps you to improve all the aspects of the phone to the foremost performance.
5. Remove all the bloat ware: By rooting your android you can remove unnecessary application which eats up your phone memory. You can remove inbuilt application and make your phone much more personal.
6. Much More Safety: In the play store you have two paid android antivirus application, rooting makes your phone safer. You can use many antivirus that are provided by third party helping you to know more about your device safety.
7. Make Backups: Before rooting your android make sure you make good back up so, if you mess up and brick up your phone you have chance to get back to normal and have access to your old important data.
Final Verdict On Benefits Of Rooting Android
Rooting is necessary for those people who can’t afford a new android phone for sometimes. It is recommended to those people also you are likely not happy from the performance of their device. There are always risk of getting Bricked.
Bricked is a situation in the phone that you cannot go back to normal till you have any expert advice. You can loose your phone’s warranty. If you are thinking to Root your device, our advice do it under expert advice and proper guild.
If you find these benefits of rooting android helpful, please share this post on your social networks.
Image Source: flickr.com/photos/samuraispy/2394268353