Over here I’ll let you know how you can change Google AdSense login email address with ease.
Now to be very clear in starting itself, I must let you know that if you’re currently using a Google account as an email address in AdSense account then it can’t be changed anyhow.
You need to apply for AdSense with new email address and that’s the only option you’ve in this particular case.
But if the existing email address isn’t with Google then you’re lucky enough to be able to change Google AdSense account.
I’ll let you know exactly the same over here.
Why to Change Google AdSense Email Address?
First let us examine why you need to change Google AdSense email address.
There can be any reason depending on person to person but I had already informed you about the possibility and chance you got in different cases.
So if you’re lucky to be able to change it then you should re-consider why you wish to proceed with it.
There is a reason that I can feel now which is that your current email ID isn’t working anymore and you have to use a new one.
Or another reason behind it can be that you wish to change your professional email account to manage blogging related thing using that.
There can be many other reasons as well which totally depend on person to person, as I already told you.
So whatever reason you’re having my duty is to help you know the exact method which is coming at your way now.
Trending Articles about Adsense:
How to Change Google AdSense Email Address
Simply follow the steps mentioned down here and within few minutes of time you’ll get over with this whole stuff.
- Login into your Google account with existing email ID and password.
- Click on Home option and move into Account settings
- Now on right side, you’ll see certain options and details. Click on ‘edit password in Google Accounts’.
- Now you’ll move onto a new page where you need to click on ‘Change’ option located right in front of existing email address.
- Enter the new email address for Google AdSense and existing password to confirm credentials once again (for security purpose).
- Click on ‘Save email address’ option when you’re done entering ID and password.
- Wait for mail on new email ID from AdSense and follow the link mentioned in that email to confirm this ID.
This was the whole process how one can change Google AdSense Login Email address and I hope it was simple enough that you don’t need any of such help again.
But I recommend you not to change email ID too often. Peace.