How to write catchy titles for every article?
Since you’re reading here that clearly means that you had started worrying about writing better titles than the one you wrote till now, right?
Well, I’m not going to disappoint you at all since this guide is strictly towards how to learn writing catchy titles for every article you publish next on your beloved blog.
Before learning the process or hack to help yourself, you need to know few things which you need to consider while writing title for every next article in future.
Things to Consider First
- Your title must be limited within 50-60 characters since this is the limit of Search Engines to show titles in their result pages. So you got this much area to target all you can.
- Your title must be centered towards the keyword you wanted to rank for but don’t make it look like you had written that only for repeating keyword.
- It should be short, simple and catchy.
Now I’m sure you are pretty much comfortable and known about first two considerations but the third one is tricky. Here comes the hack sheet to help you all.
Hack to Learn Writing Catchy Titles
- First of all you need to make sure that the main keyword should be there in your title otherwise your title may miss out the clear message which should be conveyed to reader about what this page all about. But don’t go for repeating keyword more than single time otherwise it will look like spam and you won’t be helped further.
- Since Search Engines like Google, Yahoo can only show first 50-60 characters of complete title you write so you need to make sure everything you want your reader to read at first glance should come within this range otherwise reader may not be able to get what you wrote this article for and you may lose him.
- You can capitalize first character of each word in title to give a better look. This is a small hack but it does what it meant to and you’ll clearly find a visible change which is better for sure.
- You can ask question, create a confusion or try writing unique thing in title to create a mystery which is definitely going to grab attention of reader and there you go, now he/she is going to read at least first para of your article.
Now I’m writing certain kinds of titles which you can try writing and these are the sure working titles which are unique as well.
Example of Unique and Catchy Titles
After reading this part, the ideas for writing catchy titles will start coming in your mind or else I won’t mind you copying any of these written over here by me.
#1 Announcement or Surprise
Surely this is going to work because you’re announcing a great news or sharing something surprising like a sale which users must be aware of. So following may be the perfect title examples.
- Grab FREE ………
- Introducing New Ways to ……
- Things You Never Thought …..
#2 How to, DIY Tutorial
These are the evergreen titles and they work for most of the time unless that particular topic is being flooded by too many blogs and you’re facing tough competition.
- How to Write Better ……
- DIY Tutorial To Help You ……
- How to Make …….
- How to Easily Install ……..
#3 Offering a List
This is considered as another evergreen, simple and better title to write anyway. You can write in title itself that how many objects you’re sharing for a particular thing in this guide ahead.
- Top 10 Things ………
- Top 5 Best Movies …….
- 5 Best Gift Ideas for ……..
#4 Asking Question
Asking question in title itself can create curiosity for sure and believe me if content is awesome and capable of pitching your reader then you can definitely expect them to convert into leads.
- Why Earlier Things You Tried Didn’t Worked in ………
- Why People Hate ……..
- What Everybody Should Know …….
Done from my side
Surely there are endless title examples which we all can try and I hope we both are going to discuss them in the comment section beneath. If you’re dam serious about learning it completely then I recommend you to go through an ebook you can get from Copyblogger here.