How to Save SnapChat Photos and Videos on Android Devices
How to save SnapChat photos and Videos? The SnapChat is one of the most popular messaging app for both Android and iOS platform. SnapChat gets huge popularity for its private messaging feature. You can send anyone pictures, videos or text privately and those messages will vanish automatically after a few seconds. So your message is secure with this platform and if the receiver download your sent pictures or videos. For this reason, this is the best messaging platform for teens. These secret messages known as ‘ephemeral message’ as it will expire after a short period of time. And each photo or video sent by you or your friends known as ‘Snaps’.
However, you can easily save SnapChat photos, videos or stories secretly without knowing the sender. And in this post, I’m going to share some tricks to do this.
Top 5 Secret Ways so that you know How to Save SnapChat Photos and Videos
1. Using SnapChat Saver Apps
There are several free SnapChat Saver Apps available to download snaps without knowing the sender. These are not official and designed & developed by 3rd party. So, some apps may not trusted and secured. But fortunately some secured and trusted Snaps Saver apps also available and here is the list.
- Saver for Snapchat – The Saver for Snapchat is one of the trusted and secure SnapChat Saver app for Android. This is an ideal app to save sender photos and videos easily and quickly. The app available in the Google Play Store and you can download it from here. To save snaps using this app, you need to save it directly using the Saver for Snapchat before viewing it on SnapChat. The user friendly and simple navigation make this app perfect for both beginners and advance level users.
- Casper – The Casper is another most popular and secured Android SnapChat Saver app. You need to download this apps APK File from their official website. This is also an ideal app to download snapchat photos, videos and stories without knowing the sender. The app also comes with an extra feature to send photos or videos with other users directly from your device gallery. Casper also comes with hundreds of free stickers to make enjoy chatting with friends and family.
- SnapSave – The SnapSave is mainly popular to save photos from snapchat messenger secretly. The snap saver app also works fine to save videos and stories and change the original look of your Snapchat messenger. Like the Casper, the SnapSave also not available in the Google Play Store. You must download the APK version from a 3rd party website and install it on your Android device.
2. Use Your 2nd Device Camera
Well, this is one of the worst way to save Snapchat photos. You can’t save videos using this technique. But personally I know some of my friends who use this technique to save SnapChat photos. Well, if you own two devices like a Smartphone and a Tablet, then you can use the tablet camera to capture Snapchat photos from your Smartphone. On the other hand, you can also utilize your camera to capture images. However, you may need to know some image editing tricks to make these types snaps an actual looking.
3. Save SnapChat Videos using Screen Recorder
Using a screen recorder app to save Snapchat video is a crucial way. There are several free screen recorder apps available in the Google Play Store for Android devices. You can easily install any of those screen recorder app and open it to save Snapchat video when someone send you. The AZ screen recorder and AVD screen recorder are most popular and top rated in the Google Play Store. So anyone from these two apps to record and save SnapChat video now.
4. Using File Management App
When someone send photos and videos on SnapChat, it will temporarily save on your device memory. So you can find it immediately on your device temporary folder. But finding a temporary folder manually is not easy. So you can use the ES File Explorer or iFunBox file management app to find SnapChat photos and videos and save it permanently.
5. Using a Data Recovery Software
We know that, when you view the Snap it will destroy automatically after a few seconds. That means it will deleted from your device memory. And you may know that, there are several free data recovery software available to recover deleted or damaged data from hard drive, pen drive or mobile device drive. So you can install a data recovery software on your PC and connect your Android device into the PC. Try to recover destroyed snaps and will get success if the Data recovery software works.
Final Thought on How to Save SnapChat Photos and Videos
Using a snap is not a difficult task in today. You need to do it perfectly to save a snaps permanently on your device. And here I’ve listed some popular and widely used techniques to Save SnapChat photos and videos on Android smartphone and the tablet. Hope, these techniques will work fine for you.