Sharing a picture on your social networking profile or on your YouTube channel or anywhere around the web was always hot.
But these days a new heat is catching up i.e. sharing GIF images.
The best way to do that is to record and share your screen as an animated GIF, right?
Here I’ll let you now the way on how you can capture your live desktop or current screen and make it GIF image and use it on various platforms.
How to Record Your Screen as an Animated GIF
Simply follow the steps mentioned down here and within few minutes of time you’ll be aware of everything related.
Just make sure that antivirus is working on your computer with updated virus database because the process will require you to download certain software and you may get malicious objects downloaded.
- First of all you need to download LICEcap software. This software is available for free over its official website and you need not to worry about anything here.
- Once the software is downloaded then you need to double click on the installer file you have and follow on screen instructions now. Within few minutes of time software will be ready to use.
- Once it starts running then you’ll see a big frame out at your screen. Whatever screen this frame is covering will be recorded now.
- You can set up the frame now by either dragging it up or setting the coordinates manually.
- Once frame is setup then simply click on Record option. Once you do that then a pop-up will appear asking you for the options you wish to be part of GIF image.
Once you’re done setting up option then recording starts and within few minutes of time the animated GIF image will be there at the location you had setup earlier.
You will love to surf below content also:
- If you want to send private messages anonymous online, here is the list of sites to send messages anonymously online without giving your personal identifiable information.
- And in case, you want to download and hear music from Tumblr, here is the article for that also.
Don’t forget to share this guide with your friends over social network so that they can also learn creating such impressive stuff.