In the age of austerity, when money seems to be tight everywhere freelancing has quickly become career path of choice for many professionals. If you have initiative, drive, and passion you to can become your own boss. You can work from a beach in Spain or from anywhere else you wish to spend your time. Ultimately it gives you freedom and flexibility to do what you want. I like the idea of choosing my own working pattern which would let me spend more time with my children.
According to Forbes,
“there are currently an estimated 53 million Americans freelancing, approximately 34 percent of the total workforce. This number is expected to balloon to 50 percent by 2020.”
Freelancing is becoming the way of the working world and more people are leaving their 9-5 office jobs to pursue something more flexible.
Although there are a number of well-documented benefits of freelancing, most freelancers face the same set of issues.
- Where do you find good clients?
- How can I do this in the most cost-effective way?
They all like to charge freelancers
If you are being charged fees by freelance platforms such as Upwork and Freelancer this can really dent your bottom line. You will want to keep your overheads down, of course, that’s the point of good business. I have used some other site like Fiverr and some Fiverr alternatives but even they take a chunk of your income. This can be a real pain, particularly when you are starting out but even when you are established.
There is an alternative. One company has identified the issues freelancers are facing and wanted to tackle the problem head on. The simple solution is Hubstaff Talent, it’s a free directory for top freelancers the site itself is growing in popularity among the freelancer community each day.
What makes Hubstaff Talent different?
There are a couple of things which make Hubstaff Talent different from other similar services. Most importantly it is completely free, there are no markups and no fees for either the freelancer or business owner. The directory serves two main purposes.
- To connect freelancers with businesses who need them. Hubstaff Talent has the highest quality freelancers setting up profiles every day. They have a clear understanding of the importance of finding and retaining talent. The main way they can do this is by keeping their services free for aspiring freelancers.
- They have also gone above and beyond to help remote agencies show off their services to the world. Hubstaff has a huge number of clients that use their time tracking services on a daily basis, many of whom have service-based businesses and are outstanding at what they do.
- Hubstaff Talent was designed as a free way to help them find more clients and grow their business exponentially.
From my own experience of using the platform, it is easy to use, for business owners and freelancers. If you are a business owner you can quickly find and scale a remote team for your business. You will gain the ability to search thousands of contractors based on their skill, location or category. You can then contact the person who will be an asset to your tea, directly with no messing around
If you are a budding freelancer or just looking to make some extra money, Hubstaff Talent has thousands of software companies, remote startups, agencies and ecommerce businesses that are looking for talent just like you, right now.
All you have to do is head over and create a profile. Once you have done that you will be available to work on one of the most buzzing market place around. Business owners will be able to contact you directly to employ your services.
If you have used Hubstaff Talent either looking for talent or working for other I would love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.