Top 5 Home Security Apps for Android 2016
Today I want to help you protect those things that are valuable to you have a look at these home Security Apps for Android. Most of the people use their smartphone or tablet for chatting, web browsing, reading books, watching movies or playing games. Some people still use their Smartphone for only voice calls and messaging purpose. But in this modern era, you can use your smartphone for something different like the home security purpose.
Yes, there are several free and premium Home Security Apps available in the app marketplace. You can use those security apps to monitor your home while you are in the office or anywhere.
So in this post, I’m going to share some best and free home security apps for Android. Hope, these apps will help to keep your home, child and pet safe.
Best Home Security Apps for Android
1. Alfred – Home Security Camera
If you want to monitor your whole home using the IP camera, you need to spend minimum $500. Thanks to Alfred – Home Security Camera that is an ideal home security app to turn your old smartphone into an IP camera. You can monitor your home using the Alfred from anywhere. Convert your old smartphone or tablet into baby monitor pet monitor using this app and internet connection easily.
- Live video monitoring feature
- Easy to install and configure
- Works with Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G or 2G internet connection
- Support multiple camera and monitors
- Two-way communication feature to talk with your kids or pets
Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivuu
2. SalientEye Home Security Alarm
The SalientEye is one of the best motion detection app that will keep your home safe from unauthorized entry. You can easily convert your old Android smartphone or tablet into a burglar alarm system using the SalientEye app. The app will automatically sent email when any unauthorized motion detected. The app also can capture images and send it to the home owner through email or SMS.
- No email ID need to register
- SMS, Email and push notification feature
- Can control flash light
- Take pictures remotely
- Low power consuming app
3. AtHome Camera – Home Security
The AtHome Camera is another most popular and top downloaded home security app for Android. More than 10 million people use this app to monitor and keep their home, baby and pet safe. The most attractive feature of this app is, the app available for both Android, iOS and Windows platform. So you can turn your old Smartphone with Android, iOS or Windows OS and monitor it from anywhere. It is easy to install and configure this app. Just install the video streamer app on your old device and viewer app camera on another device. Pair two devices to monitor your home, baby or pet for free.
- Watch live streaming through 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi internet connection
- Built-in motion detection feature
- Get instant notification through email when new motion detected
- Two way talk feature
- Store video recording on the cloud storage for free
4. Home Security Surveillance
The Home Security Surveillance app designed and developed by the TrackView.net to monitor your home or anything. Install and configure this app on your old smartphone or tablet and monitor from your PC or smartphone. The app comes with real-time GPS tracking, motion detection, live video monitoring, two way talk and much more features.
- Built-in IP cam for audio and video monitoring
- Get instant motion detection notification
- Sleep mode feature to save battery life
- Secure connection and integrated with Gmail account
- Support 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi network
Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trackview
5. Video Surveillance Ivideon
The Video Surveillance by Ivideon is another top downloaded and most used video surveillance app for home security. You can monitor live video using this free security app. Install this app on any old Android smartphone or tablet, place the device on your home and monitor live video streaming with audio from anywhere. You can also record and store video on free cloud storage for future reference.
- Receive automatic email and push notification for new motion or unexpected sounds
- Share live camera link through email or social media
- Install on multiple devices to monitor multiple places at a time
- Built-in search option to find old video record
- Works with low internet connection
So these are some best home security apps for Android. Hope this list will help you to find the right home security app to keep your home safe and secure. You can also use these apps to monitor your baby, kids, pets or office staff from anywhere.