Android platform is all over there around you, me and almost everyone in the world.
The device at which it started its journey was the mobile phone and it seriously changed the whole scenario.
Earlier when buying smartphones wasn’t cheap and also there weren’t not good enough features, people were not having enough options out there.
But now we got tons of features at cheap, all thanks to Android.
Very common issue which users of Android devices face is getting pissed off at time when they no longer remember Pattern or PIN lock they have added to secure their phone and now they are not sure how to get their old phone running back.
Here I’ll be sharing a tutorial on how to unlock Android phone after many pattern attempts with or without Google account.
First way to do that pretty easily is through Google account so I’m going to start with the same.
Guide to Unlock Android Phone after Many Pattern Attempts
Unlock Android Device with Google Account
Simply follow the steps mentioned down here and you’re going to get over with the issue within ease.
- Get on to your phone and make sure Wi-Fi feature is enabled. Provide a working Wi-Fi connection to your device now.
- Once the login attempt is over then you got an option labeled Next, tap on that.
- You’ll be asked answer for the security question you had setup earlier, once you answer that then you’ll be asked to login with a Google account using which you had setup the device.
- Once login is done then you’ll pass through the unlocked mode and that’s all.
This is all done and I hope everything is done well.
Unlocking Android Mobile Without Google Account
Now this is the second case here when you don’t know Google account’s credential and so let us follow the second path now.
Turn of your device first. Turn it on back but now you need to tap on home button as fast as you can and continuously. You need to do that till the phone gets boot up and you don’t see any pattern locked anymore.
Once the phone is running then you can simply move into Settings option and now it’s time to simply disable the pattern lock right away.
This was the first way of dealing with this situation but if it’s not working due to any reason then you have to follow below mentioned steps right away.
- Start the Wi-Fi connection on your device first.
- Move onto this link and you’ll see an application (Screen Lock Bypass Reset) over there. Login with a Google account now within the Google play store.
- Once login is done (make sure you’re using same Google account with which that Android phone is registered) then you need to click on ‘install’ option right there.
- Now you’ll be asked to select the device, select that and the installation will begin of that app on your device.
- Once installation is over then restart your phone. Once it starts booting up then you simply need to follow on screen instructions there and the trauma will be over.
You will also find guide titled, Benefits Of Rooting Android Device, helpful, if you’re thinking to root your android phone.
That’s it! I’ve added three possible ways to unlock Android phone after many pattern attempts with or without Google account. I hope you did find the way out. Peace.